CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Gratitude Challenge days 23 & 24

Day 23 is I am thankful for naps. Im not really sure what resting is anymore lol. but here lately i have been so tired and drained. There are some days Im not sure i can make it through without a pick me up nap. And my hubby is just so wornderful. He always tries to make it possible for me to get one. He has and is so good to me. I love you jonathan raymond love sr! thank you for being so sweet and kind and good to me. So for day 23 i am thankful for naps.

Day 24 is I am thankful for hubby's off days. My hubby works hard and there are times when we see him very little. then he has class and all kinds of things. I get to where I miss him alot. And i look forward to his next off day when me and the kiddos get to spend some much needed time with him. I just love it and him and my beautiful babies. So for day 24 is I am thankful for my hubby's off days.

No comments:

Post a Comment