CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Gratitude Challenge Days 12 & 13

Day 12 is I am thankful for a vehicle to drive. As y'all know I was forced to learn or rather build confidence in driving once again. But I am thankful that I am now a little more independent and that God provided me a vehicle to be comfortable driving in. And so far even though money has been super tight God has been providing the gas that gets put in there. Oh there are so many times when I wonder how we are gonna make it til the next paycheck but God always provides it. So for Day 12 I am thankful for a vehicle to drive.

Day 13 is I am thankful for Squish's friend who gave nene a pair of black shoes. Yes, money has been so super tight. I haven't even bought my kids' Christmas yet. Thankfully I already had bought my secret friend and secret sister gifts so that is good that I dont have to worry about that. But anyhow...it is starting to be winter and she didnt have any black church shoes to wear and all she had was white church shoes that are getting too small and sandals and i had told my mother in law that nene needed a pair of black church shoes but i couldnt afford to get any right now. And she said that we will just for pray for God to provide them. Well Squish's friend had contacted her about some clothes for one of amanda's daycare kids whose house burnt down and asked her if me and jonathan wanted the potty chair well when we got there we didnt know that there were some black church shoes that are exactly nenes size in there and that were to be nenes. God provided for us while he provided for another family. God is so good to us. So for Day 13 I am thankful for nenes black church shoes. They are cute and they look new and they look great and I love nene in them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment