CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Gratitude Challenge Days 3 & 4

Day 3 is I am thankful for a house to live in. Oh I may complain about having to clean it or it's cold or it's hot but at least I have a roof over my head and something that i can call my own. A place that I can come home to and be with my family and come home to and relax. God has blessed me with a house to buy and not many can say that. So for day 3 I am thankful for a house to live in.

Day 4 is I am thankful for laundry. Oh i just love to do laundry NOT lol but I am thankful that I have my own washer and dryer and that I dont have to go to the laundry mat. I am thankful that i have laundry to wash. h boy wouldn't that be a sight to see :0 that scares me LOL. I am thankful that my kids and my hubby's clothing needs are met. No we may not have fancy clothes or even a lot of clothes but am thankful for the clothes that we do have. Again not everybody can say they are taken care of with laundry. So for day 4 I am thankful for laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment