CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Gratitude Challenge Day 14

Day 14 is I am thankful that Squish and I were able to sit down, discuss, and put together the Christmas program. Oh it's not completely done yet but we got so much accomplished. We got the plays figured out and that is the important thing. Now we still have little things to do as far as getting ready for the program but we got the part the kids need to be concerned with done and their teachers. I am pretty excited. I love bouncing ideas off of Squish and we usually come up some pretty neat-o ideas and things. I am so excited about the program this year and i think that the audience of family and friends will like it too! Squish...you are an amazing woman and a Wonderful Children's Church Director and you are doing such a wonderful job with the kids and i love how you love and care for those kids and are willing to put yourself out there for them as well! So for Day 14 I am thankful that Squish and I were able to get quite a bit accomplished for the Christmas program.

No comments:

Post a Comment