CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Gratitude Challenge Days 15 & 16

Day 15 is I am thankful for memories. I can't imagine not having a camera around or things to document memories. I just absolutely love pictures. I like to have that memory that stands still. When i look at a picture i can "picture" exactly what the thing looked like and so many happy thoughts come to mind. I love watching my babies grow up and learn new things. Oh it is very hard the older they get. I want them to want and need me all the time but i also know that when they get older we are making new memories to go along with them. I love how we can snap a camera and the memory seems to last forever. So for day 15 is I am thankful for memories and being able to document them.

Day 16 is I am thankful for God's Word. What would do without it? Obviously being a miserable wreck. So many times I just keep ditching Him. Or thinking that I can do things on my own like I dont need HIM or something. What am I thinking? I guess Im really not. Here lately I have been so burdened down. Its like one thing after another. And I allow Satan to get the best of me. Why do I do that? because I dont get into the Word of God. I have no excuse really...i just need to set my mind to give God my time and read what He has to say to me. And imagine my surprise when i read what I need to hear and God has a nugget for me. a blessing. Or a pick me up...and sometimes even a spanking. Please pray for me that I will get backk into His Word like I should do. am thankful that God gave me a blueprint for life I just need to read it. You hear these jokes about how men dont like to read instructions but I am doing the same thing...I am going throught life without reading the Instructions. God laid it out plain for me and yet I refuse it...that is so stinking dumb of me. Anyways for day 16 I am thankful for God's Word. It is truth and perfect and something that I can cling to.

No comments:

Post a Comment