CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Gratitude Challenge 5 & 6

Day 5 is I am thankful for good dr's. So I had my blood drawn 3 times in 1 week. In my hand none the less. It was painful and left a bruise on each hand. And they were sore for a few days. but when I look at my hands i dont really think about how big of a bruise that was left but rather wow i sure am blessed to get to have blood work drawn and the tests ran for free to find out what is wrong with me. I have a dr that really cares about me. We go to Interfaith Clinic because we have so little money. But they care as if Im paying them $200 a visit rather than $0 a visit. So it is nice that God has allowed Interfaith to be here for those like me who have very little to no money and take care of their needs. Also my meds i was given was given to me for free! So for Day 5 I am thankful for good dr's.

Day 6 is I am thankful for good quality family time. I love Sundays. This post was supposed to be for Saturday night but that is ok. I love to get together every Sunday night after a usually chaotic Sunday morning and spend time with my hubby, kiddos, and my in-laws. We usually cook every other dinner and the same goes with my in-laws although i think here lately my in-laws have been taking most of the bill as we have been going crazy with health and running around like crazy and also trying once again what to cook and what not to cook. LOL If people only knew...one cant have milk or any form of milk, one cant have seeds, alot of fried foods and things that will cause his flare ups for diveriticulitis (which we are still learning about) and 1 cant have red meat. Wow...it kind of narrows things down a lot. but we adapt to the changes. As we do it together as a family. We have a lot of fun. I look back and remember when we didnt do this sunday night get together. We have been getting together for a few months now and it is great! I love it they are memories in the making! So for Day 6 I am thankful for good family time. I am glad that I have a good relationship with my in-laws. It's not one of those dreading...oh its the in-laws kind of thing. I look forward to spending time with them. :)

1 comment:

  1. AWWWW love you too. It is worth everything it takes to do it. I love Sunday nights and ya'll too!

    ReplyDelete