CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 8, 2010

Gratitude Challenge Day 8

Day 8 is I am thankful that I am NOT pregnant. Oh dont get me wrong I love my kids so very much and I love babies. But I am so thankful that I am not pregnant right now. I just don't think that I can handle another one right now. Anyways the dr prescribed me Savella and Neurotin and they both said that it is bad to take while pregnant. So before I started on them I bought a clear blue digital pregnancy test and I took it and it said NOT PREGNANT...i was so happy for those 2 words. Now dont get me wrong I want another baby just not right now. So in the morning I will be starting on my meds. And maybe after I renew my vows then I can have another baby. Z will be about 2 years old. So for day 8 I am thankful that I am not pregnant. If I was to become pregant I would go with the flow of things but i am happy with the 3 that I have right now. God has truly blessed me so much with 3 beautiful rowdy babies and a fantastic husband!

1 comment:

  1. I was on neurotin when I found out I was pregnant with Carleigh. It really helped me up until that point. I will be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete