CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 22, 2010

Gratitude Challenge Days 18, 19, & 20

day 18 is i am thankful for good friends. God has blessed me with some good friends. Well actually i keep telling jonathan that i really have no real friends that i just go an hang out with. Oh sure i talk to people and i do things for people but to just go and hang out i couldnt really name any. but then I realize i hang out with my hubby and my mother in law and even my sister in law an brother in law. Those are great friends. And for those who are my church friends I am grateful for you too! so for day 18 is I am thankful for good friends.

Day 19 is I am thankful for my beautiful babies. They make me laugh and cry and scream and so many mixed emotions. But they are my life and i love them so much. They are one of my main reasons for pushing myself and for living. They are beautiful! So for day 19 is I am thankful for my beautiful babies.

Day 20 is I am thankful for Dove shampoo & conditioner. I cried tears of joy this. Oh sure you read that i am thankful for dove shampoo & conditioner and think What? thats stupid but not to me. That is my one treat that i do for myself once a month. and with us having no money with the move and all i decided to give it up until we could get to where we could afford it again. Which would be income taxes. So since the end of august I havent had any for my hair and i have been using cheap shampoo and conditioner. Well i posted that i wanted some for christmas on facebook not thinking anything about it. I post lots of stuff as my status LOL well this super sweet lady that my hubby works with and a dear friend of mine and his read it and she bought me some dove shampoo and condtioner just to be sweet to me. She didnt expect anything in return. She just wanted to be a blessing to me. And boy was she. i cried tears of joy. Who wouldve thought crying over shampoo & conditioner? LOL but i did. It was so sweet of her. Thank you Di...So for day 20 i am thankful for Dove shampoo & conditioner.

No comments:

Post a Comment