CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Gratitude Challenge Days 10 & 11

Day 10 is I am thankful that my hubby has a job. Sometimes I get so frustrated with the way he gets treated or what he has to deal with but he deals with it because he loves his family so very much and it is our source of income. So for Day 10 I am thankful for my hubby's job. Thats seems to come far and few between these days.

Day 11 is I am thankful that I food in my house and food that My family can eat and not have to worry about getting hurt or sick on. And God providing our groceries. There are so many health issues and it seems to vary in my household. I have food for my family. It is nice to go in the refridgerator and look inside and see it stocked up same goes for the freezer and for the cabinets. So for Day 11 I am grateful for food in my house. Going grocery shopping can be stressful or it can be a form of relief and it can be both for me. Depending on the day and how i feel and whatever...today it was nice to get out and just catch a breath and just have me time but being productive at the same time. Stephen and Squish kept the babies so that I could get my grocery shopping done. I also found some milk free chocolate chip cookies and also a new cake that my baby boy can have. Of course i get so excited when i find things that he can have. I am thankful for food and food that my wonderful family can have!

No comments:

Post a Comment