CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Gratitude Challenge Day 9

Day is I am thankful for a green frog potty chair. I was at the store the other day and I seen this frog potty chair and i really wanted one. The kids bathroom is done in frogs and i have 2 in potty training. 1 doing really good the other one who just didnt care. Anyways, i couldnt afford one and even though i have 2 bathrooms when i am by myself it is hard taking both of them at the same time in 2 different bathrooms so they would share the potty...not so bad right? well it could be worse...but it is so much easier have 2 in the same place. Well Squish's friend offered a potty chair to us. I was like Yes i want it please. Well we went and picked it up today and low and behold it was a never been used green frog potty chair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And it has been such a success! Jr is actually wanting to use the potty today. So it was a double blessing! So for day 9 I am thankful for a green frog potty chair! And When i asked God for a potty chair i didnt specify which one i wanted but it just goes to show that God gives me the desires of my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment