CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 22, 2010

Gratitude Challenge Days 21 & 22

Day 21 is i am thankful for my aunt and uncle. They have been helping me and my hubby the last few months to help us get through to income taxes. Without their help we really wouldve been sunk. They have been sending us some money to ease our struggles and it has helped tremedously. We have been broke...really broke...and without their help i dont know what we would have done. Thank you for all of your help Barry & Deana i really really appreciate it. And we love you so much. So for Day 21 I am thankful for my aunt and uncle.

Day 22 is I am thankful for my church. Last night the battery in our van completely died. Oh i felt like just balling right then and there. We were able to make it the church and back sunday morning but we werent able to go sunday night because the battery died. We have no money but my hubby asked the church if we could borrow the money from the church until we get income taxes. thats $100 that we didnt have right now and it was such a huge blessing that we could borrow the money until after the holidays. we have no money set aside anywhere. but we have a new battery in our van and we are up and running once again. so for day 22 is I am thankful for my church!

No comments:

Post a Comment