CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 30, 2010

The Plans

Well today we started cleaning the "new" house. The house still looks rough but SOOOOOO much better than it did before. It was/is dirty from the landlord working on it so me, squish, and amanda spent a few hours scrubbing it down...we have a little bit to finish up in the morning/tomorrow afternoon. But we will be able to start setting up the furniture that was donated to us as we had very little of anything. But that is ok at this point if very little matches right now because we aint got to sit in the floor. and a little at a time we will remodel and fix up one room at a time and get nicer furniture for each room after we get the room done...those are the plans anyways. So if we get any visitors just know that it may not be as nice or as well decorated as your beautiful home but someday i will have that but hey you will have a place to sit :)

I am so thankful for my family because they are helping me move and get things ready and set things up to make it as nice as possible. And Squish is even trying to come up with little things to help make my "theme" rooms be a little more of my theme. It is so sweet. She is doing everything in her power to make me a little happier with it. I love her. I love all my in laws and my family. Stephen and Hubby have also spent a lot of time in this house as well and our landlady is working her little old self out trying to make it a nicer home for us. She is so sweet. they are all really going above and beyond for me and my family.

Oh i am so excited...If squish says yes i think i want to host the christmas moms meeting at my house. Like i said things aint gonna match or nothing but i will have lots more room and a place to sit. And i think we would have fun. :) and also so that i can say that i can have a moms meeting in my own home :) i havent gotten to invite friends over since i have been married but very little...i have had a couple people over at a time but never been able to hostess anything. I am just so excited. That was just a thought.

Well I am tired and hurting but I wanted to share my plans and what is going on. Official "MOVING" day is thursday but we will be setting our donated stuff in place tuesday and wednesday! SO EXCITED.

PS we are not moving away in case anybody was wondering. We are moving to the big white house on the corner of our street. right directly across from my mother in law. It is so convenient for all of us and im very happy about the location. It is just next door. from 326 to 340. not sure of why the big number jump but it is literally one yard over...yes im gonna have my own yard! WOOHOO! God has really blessed me so much :)

Jenny

1 comment:

  1. PTL that you get a wonderful new house. I remember the days of mismatched furniture. I totally agree with you...at least people have a place to sit and you can always cover it later. :) Wishing you a blessed and happy Moving day!

    ReplyDelete