CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 20, 2010

God's Amazingness!

Well i have many mixed emotions going through me right now and of course i am absolutely certain it is the devil. we had revival tonight and God moved so greatly in the church tonight but of course i was in the nursery. Dont get me wrong I LOVE MY NURSERY BABIES...love em love em love em but i have a teensy bit of a jealous emotion right now cuz when things go on at the church or whereever i am the one who seems to miss it...just once i would love to see God move in such a great way. but i dont have enough volunteers right now to work so i do the work myself so that others can get the opportunity to hear the Word of God but i am at the point that i desperately need church and i need the opportunity to be passed on to me as well...so i read these posts and hear these people talking of how the night was so amazing and i missed out and so yeah i know its petty and whatever but i have that teensy bit of a jealous emotion going on...dont get me wrong i am sooooooooooo glad that God moved and worked wonders tonight i just wished i couldve been in there to see it too but hey the babies needed me and we had a blast. :)

Well how about a positive note on how God moved? God is sooooo amazing. I was working in the nursery and all of a sudden my hubby comes and gets me to step out for just a minute and he was balling like a baby...so im thinking uh oh what is going on? he is balling and hugging me for like 5 minutes and not saying anything just hugging me and crying on my shoulder so in my brain (i remained calm on the outside) was thinking what is going on? did somebody die? is someone in the hospital? what? im starting to flip out in my brain...but then my wonderful hubby starts talking and he is telling me how God got ahold of his heart and broke down the walls that He has had put up for a really long time. and there has been so many ups and downs lately. It was just amazing to see God moving in Him. no i may not have been in that building and seeing everything but God allowed me to get just a little taste of His awesomeness. so thank you God for that!

Well please pray for me as I am potty training my oldest 2. Can you say stubborn? My son knows what to do but is perfectly content just being dirty and wet and he is 3 years old (turned 3 in may) He is just being lazy! And now on top of this we will be moving by labor day! But i am so stinking excited about getting a much better house. (i live in a 1 bedroom now with 3 babies and my hubby) and we will be moving next door and still staying across the street from my in laws. It used to be a duplex and my landlord is in the process of finishing fixing it up for us and he is selling it to us for $25,000 financed through him...no interest...and no bank! God is so good. it is a 5 bedroom, 2 bath, kitchen, mini kitchette, breakfast nook, dining room, and a livingroom. i have so many plans and themes for each room and eventually im gonna have everything i ever dreamed...and the first one is coming true soon! (as far as the house that is cuz my dreams of being married and having beautiful babies and an amazing family has come true already!) im gonna actually own a house and get to do what i want to with it :) im just so excited. Plans for decorating the next few years...Livingroom...Dallas Cowboys! furniture and all :) Office (1 bedroom) hubby wants razorbacks. Kitchen, breakfast room, and dining room is a sea/ocean theme. Jrs room...spiderman and friends. NeNes room...disney princess. and ZZs room is tinkerbell. Kids bathroom is frogs. And the other bathroom and mini kitchenette will be zebra! :) im pretty excited! We sign the contract on the 26th of this month and can start moving anytime after that but most likely not til labor day due to last minute touches. well i gotta go. its late and im tired. but im so very blessed and thankful for Gods goodness and mercy!

Love in Christ,
Jenny

3 comments:

  1. I am sorry that you weren't in there too, been in your shoes many times. But I am excited about the house cause ya'll will actually have room to live but yet still live close enough we can watch the kids grow up and spend time together. I especially love our Sunday nights.
    Love
    Squish

    ReplyDelete
  2. God has been so good in my life. WOW. I can't even begin to desvribe the way God moved in my life tonight. I love you with all my heart and I can't wait to grow old together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw thanks squish and jonathan i love yall too! jonathan i want to grow old with you too just dont wanna look older than you ;) hehehehe

    ReplyDelete