CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 26, 2010

The Contract has been signed...OFFICIAL HOMEOWNERS!!!!!!!

Well today was one of my worse days. I have felt sooooo horrible all day. In a lot of pain and horrible spinal headaches but i have such a sweet husband who has been pampering me today. I'm pretty sure i am going to have to go to the dr again. I already know that i am in early onset menopause and i have other issues...and with my oldest daughters birth i had an epidural to go bad...that was almost 2 years ago. Oh well...i dont want to be on pain meds all the time because even tylenol makes me so drowsy and makes me want to just sleep. So i just need prayer. Thanks. God has given me such a wonderful husband to take care of me when i have my "sick" spells and my worse days. God is so good!

In spite of that however, today also brings good and exciting news. this morning my hubby and i went to the bank with our landlords and we signed the contract for our new house! We are officially homeowners...we are so excited. of course there are things that still need worked on but that just goes with the territory. :) We get to start moving next weekend! Labor day weekend. My birthday is that saturday of labor day weekend! My hubby got me a house for my birthday! What an awesome birthday present lol. I think i will get him a new recliner for valentines day (with income taxes of course) as that was the deal. if he got me a bigger house then i would get him a new chair since i made him get rid of the other one. I am so excited about my gift :) My hubby did great didnt he? Thank you Lord for providing this wonderful opportunity and thank you hubby for my birthday present!

The house is now $26,000 because the electrician bill was higher than landlord expected but i knew it would be. :) but me and the hubby are fine with that as that is still a superb deal we are getting.

Well I am going to sign off of here and go lay back down as I am not feeling very good still. And me and hubby are gonna do a little packing tomorrow but also enjoy the day together. Maybe do a little "window" shopping for kids' christmas and house wants. i really want to have my bedroom painted too before we move...that is just a want but its what i have my heart set on...we may or may not have the money to buy the paint but hey i know that God is in control. And im a very greatful person right now to be blessed as much as i am. God is good!

Jenny

1 comment:

  1. I am so Happy for ya'll and I know you are so excited especially after living in such a tiny house. You will get it how you want it in time, hope it will be soon. I am so proud of ya;ll and hope you feel better soon.
    Love ya,
    Squish

    ReplyDelete