CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 23, 2010

Love is a powerful thing...

Well Sunday night I got to sit with my hubby in church for the first time in a LONG time. You see my hubby works at Andy's and he is one of the managers. so he usually is scheduled to work on sunday morning and closes on wednesday night (wednesdays he does inventory). So he usually get to go to church on sunday night. It was such a blessing. Bro. Chris Dallas preached an amazing sermon from the Lord. And my hubby and I kneeled at the altar to pray together and we rededicated our lives to the Lord and having a christian home for our children to grow up in and we want to train our children and show them God's Love not only at church but also in our home. Please pray for us because it is so easy to let the devil in just by our attitudes and the way we live our lives. And please pray for me as you know how the saying goes "if she aint happy aint nobody happy" and its true when they say that the woman is the temperature of the home. Because if im not happy then it seems to flood over to my family members: my hubby and my babies. And i most certainly dont want to be a stumbling block. i struggle with my prayer life and my devotion life. I seem to "NEED" God when things are downhill but when things go great again i ditch Him and shame on me for doing that! I am so glad that He treats me so much better than the way i treat Him. He always welcomes me back with open arms. Thank God for His mercy and His grace. Because He give me far more than what I deserve. In family devotions tonight i read Psalms 119:174 "I have longed for thy salvation, O LORD; and thy law is my delight." I remember when i got saved that i longed for His salvation and His saving grace and I wanted to follow His law and i was happy. Why does it have to be any different nearly 16 years later? it dont. and with His help it wont be.

Well today was a super busy day. today i tackled mount foldmore. I had washed all my clothes and never folded them. i was super busy with the revival and then we are fixing to get ready to move and overall i have just been stressed and not feeling very good. Well i let my clothes get so behind that there was literally nothing left to wear for most of us. That was at least 2 weeks worth of laundry. Well i washed and washed and kept adding it to the pile to fold and put away later. well i got it all done except folding the socks and ironing 4 shirts. it took me 4 hours to fold and hang all those clothes! well lets just say i was exhausted! but im rather proud of myself...the rest of the house is for the morning.

Tonight my mother in law came over and we watched "17 Again" and it was pretty good. I enjoyed it. It made me think about how easy is it to complain about how we are or where we are in life or blame others for our actions. But shouldnt we own up to them. And were those actions good or bad? would you go back and change anything? Thinking back i wouldnt change the good or the bad because i wouldnt be where i am now if i did. And i love my husband and i love my kids and i love where God has me and i dont want to change what God has for me. lol kinda funny that a movie would make me think of things like this but thats ok because it was a thought worth thinking. I love my husband so much and i want to grow closer to him everyday as i grow closer to God. I want my babies to see the love we have for each other and our love for the Lord. I want to be able to be a good role model for them, in life, the way i live for God, and in my marriage. God gave me a good looking ;), softhearted, very loving man! I love you so much Jonathan Raymond Love Sr. Thank you for choosing ME as your bride. I wouldnt change it for the world or choose anybody different. I dont care how much you make, or how big or little you are, how sick or healthy you are I LOVE YOU. when i said i do for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness or in health i said I DO one of the few best words that i have ever said and with God's grace we will get to do it again :) And i didnt stutter when i said them...I LOVE YOU!

well Im pretty tired and hurting and i have more household chores to do when i get up so i am signing off of here with a smile on my face and joy in my heart...

Jenny Love

No comments:

Post a Comment