CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 20, 2010

Haven't posted in awhile because...

Well i just spent the last 4 1/2 hours trying to figure out and recover my username and password but well hey i finally found it so im gonna try this blogging thing one more time. i have emailed myself all of my information so that if this happens to happen again it will be easily found lol.

I'm keeping this short and sweet for now until i get up later in the day and can blog about what is new in my life. bare with me as i'm new to blogging (kind of a pro at facebooking lol) but i want to step away from only facebooking. dont get me wrong i love facebooking and playing on my frontier and things but there is sometimes i just want to start journaling. writing down my thoughts and just kind of keeping somewhat of a diary of my life and the things and people in it. and hey this way is cheaper as it saves on ink/lead/paper. :) well it is super late and way past my bedtime so i am signing off for now and will blog again later and tell my latest news...stay tuned...

Jenny

3 comments: