CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Stressed to the max...

Im sure many of you have heard the expression "stressed to the max" well i think i have finally hit that point tonight. For the last few my kids have had some major listening problems. I have yelled...cried...spanked...pleaded...spoke softly...nothing is working. I clean but for what? it gets destroyed faster than it takes me to clean. Jr has decided to just be lazy again and go potty in his underwear when he is watching a show. i take it away. if its not one thing its another. its so frustrating. And you would think certain people who step in and help or give me a break but nope nothing...they are too worried about their ownselves. it kills me how i dont get the same respect and im not sure what you call it in return. The same ones who i pretty much go to their every beck and call are too self absorbed. They do things on their terms. Yes I am fully aware of this being a vent but i do not care. at least not today. I need a vacation. A real one. But there is never enough money HA! I am always tired. I know that my body is under too much stress at least thats what my dr said when i was pregnant with zz which caused her to be under too much stress. Dont get me wrong i love my family and everyone in it. i love my kids very very very much. But sometimes i just need a break. AH!

Anyways...now that that is out of the way...I have lost a total of 5.4 pounds in 3 weeks. It may not seem like a lot but it is to me. It is a little over a 1/4 way to meet my first goal. I am really excited. Pray the inches will come off too...i am doing it the hard and old fashioned way...eating better...more eating what i want but being reasonable with it and walking every day. It is a long slow process but i guess it will be worth it in the end.

Anyways PLEASE pray for me because i need to get more organized...get 100% caught up on housework...and start going with a flexible schedule. I want to feel better and im tired of hurting and being exhausted all the time. I have been negative and stressed for a few weeks now and it is time to change. I just need prayer...thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Sweetie.....I know exactly how you feel! Praying that you will get some time for yourself so you can relax and unwind. I wish I lived close to you....I would be there in a heartbeat!

    Blessings~
    Laura

    ReplyDelete