CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 28, 2011

Heartaches And Blessings...

It seems like when i am the most stressed thats when i get "hurt" the most. Not physically but emotionally. It's a good thing that i am reading in James one about temptations and trials. Well i am still working on that. I want so badly for my unspoken to be fixed. I can't say what it is for fear it might make things worse. It breaks my heart though. And i just wanna be given a chance and be a part of lives. but moving on... On top of that my 9 month old daughter got burned as most know from scalding water that i set down not knowing it was in her reach. Oh i have tried and some days or moments rather to not let it get to me or blame myself but there are moments when i really stressed that i kick myself and beat myself up pretty bad. Then my hubbalicious had a colonoscopy done yesterday morning and when i was confident that it was figured out what was wrong with him we were told that he was misdiagnosed...add that with a sick baby girl running 101-104 fever for 2 nights and no sleep yeah stress was so happening. Sometimes it feels like my heart is about to explode and when i think i have no more tears more seem to flow. Please dont mistake me i dont want sympathy or a pity party i just want prayers and i need them desperately.

But having said the heartache i have to say the blessings as well. Even through being blessed God is giving me more trials. As a friend said "God never gives us more than we can handle but he sure stack the plate pretty full sometimes." But through it all God's been good. I am trusting God to work the situation out even as much as i am hurting He is the one who can change and fix it. My daughter is healing so much faster than the dr's ever expected and thought possible. And i can even buy my hubby some snickers for valentine's day! He doesn't have diverticulitis. They found 2 polyps in his intestines and they removed those and sent them off for a biopsy. I am praying they come back good. They want to do an upper GI. I asked the dr if this was good or bad and he said in between as in we still dont know anything and hopefully we can find out soon.

Update on birdie...



She still has 3 spots that are open sores but are healing pretty fast as well. She is allowed to go outside now giving that she wears sunscreen under her clothes and has to have all her burned areas covered. we go back february 24th. She is doing so good!

1 comment:

  1. Praying for your unspoken and understand all the rest as I am right there beside you and you read my blog last night so we will make it cause we have a God that is bigger than all this. Love ya,
    Squish

    ReplyDelete