CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Generosity and Gratitude

I just want to thank everybody for their generosity. For the money, the gas for the vehicles, and for the prayers. Also I want to thank my hubbys boss, Jeff, I found out today that he offered to take my hubby;s work schedule so that he could be with his baby but of course my pigheaded hubby (whom i love very much) turned it down because he said we just couldn't afford it. Which is true. He was torn. But just the thought was SUPER SWEET. So Jeff opened for him so that he could get an extra hour or so of sleep. Couldn't have asked for a sweeter boss. THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!

When we came up here our biggest worries were how can we afford this? we are already broke. and things. but here we are...not having to worry about is hubby gonna be off for the dr appointments? answer: no, because he has a good boss who works with and around him. Are we gonna have food to eat? Yes, because people brought that to me. Can we afford the meds and other needs? yes, because so many gave us love offerings and donations. God has been so so so so good to us. And i am so very thankful for everyone. I couldnt have been blessed with better people in my life!

ZZ has been doing so good. thank you for the prayers, time, and many many blessings and thoughts! i will update some more later :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jenny, I am a friend of Bobbi's. Just letting you know that we are all praying for you, your family and little Faithe!

    Praising God for the wonderful blessing, and requesting that He keep them coming.

    In love, Rusty

    ReplyDelete