CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 27, 2012

JibberJabber

Wow it is almost the end of January already :0 this month has been going by quickly. I am just thinking about the things ahead for this year...My little man turns 5 at the end of May. Where did the time go???? It is so crazy to me and hard to fathom that he will be starting school this august. But he will be and I think it will be really good for him too. Although it will be something to get used to that he will be gone during the day during the school week learning. But I am excited to get to hear about his day went at school and what he learned :) But i still have a few more months to get ready for his 1st day of school. I will probably be one of those crazy mommas that cry on his first day after he leaves haha. Oh well. NeNe turns 4 in October. And ZZ turns 2 in April. CRAZY how fast they grow up. God really has blessed me alot with these 3 kiddos. Is it always easy? of course not but God has blessed me. I wouldnt know what to do without my 3 babies.

I havent done so good with my healthier eating...I really should be ashamed because i havent even been trying. It's sad but true. But i am determined to start after girls night!.. I aint gotta be perfect at it but at least i can try. PRAY FOR ME PLEASE!

In the toddler Sunday School class we have been doing the days of creation...1 each week. The kids and I have been having a lot of fun with it. Next we will be doing the fruit of the spirit but we still have 4 more weeks left of creation.

My hubby and i still have an unspoken that we just cant share yet. Maybe soon. But in the meantime prayers are appreciated.

Well i am off to go spend some time with my hubby and the kiddos. I love when my hubby is off :) and i love my family so very much :) I really dont have a lot to blog about today haha.

1 comment:

  1. I know I cried when his Daddy started but it is a wonderful time too. Love your blog and blog post. You can and will succeed with eating better.

    ReplyDelete