CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year's Resolutions...

Wow...2012 already. I guess thats time to set some new years resolutions...please pray that i actually stick to them. I REALLY REALLY need to lose weight. i HATE the way i look. To do that requires eating healthy. I am going to focus on eating healthier right now...i also want to focus on being more positive which i think will actually help me in my healthy eating. i dont want to just say i am gonna eat healthy i want to actually do it. To go with them i want to become more faithful with my daily devotions and prayer life which again will help with me eating healthy and positivity. This is something that not only do i want to do but something i NEED to do. Everything started today but the healthy eating...the healthy eating will begin on the 2nd because of my hubbys food tradition he does on new years day. Please please pray for me cuz i really need them. I have something heavy on my heart and mind and i cant share just yet but i am a major worrier and I really just need to give it to God because He is the one who is in control. There are new blessings in store for me this year and I am ready to receive them. And ready to make me a better me. Mentally, physically, spiritually, and emotionally. God has and is so good to me.

Jenny Love

1 comment: