CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

BLESSED :)

It's been awhile since I have blogged. The reason is cuz on my computer i have to go under a completely different internet then the one i normally use to sign in to my blog. which is also why i dont comment a lot on peoples blogs. I do want yall to know that i do read what you write. But on my hubbys computer i can go straight to my blog and sign in. Crazy. Hubby hasnt had the time to sit down and figure it all out for me yet cuz he has been working.

Well Christmas is coming up. Which means that the Children's Christmas Program at church is coming up soon so I have been busy stressing over it LOL. My mother in law is in charge of the over all program and she does a wonderful job. The teachers work hard to get their plays together and the kids get to shine. I think this is the first year that has really just stressed me out. so it must be a good one. Oh sure i have just the babies and toddlers but i want their play to be just as cute and good :) This years theme is Happy Birthday Jesus. I am so excited!!!!

To me Jesus is the reason for the Season. If Christ hadnt been born we wouldnt have CHRISTmas. But do we tend to let Him get overshadowed or pushed to the side for trivial not as important things? Say how much we spend on someone or how many gifts we give to our children. I know i stressed alot about getting all of my gifts for my family and I didnt think about Jesus being born as much while i was stressing. I was just thinking last night shame on me for doing that. Am I saying that we shouldnt do christmas gifts at all? no. Would i have bought anything different that i bought for christmas? no but i wouldve eliminated the stressing out and bad moods from the stressing out. So I am gonna try something...Everytime that I start to stress about something that concerns Christmas. I am gonna Pray and thank God for giving us His precious Son and giving us something to celebrate. Anyways that was just food for thought.

I am going to start selling Scentsy in January or February as soon as i get the money to get started. I need a way to help bring in some money for my family and stay at home for the most part with my kids too. This way I can. My sister in law is selling Avon because her and her hubby need the extra money as well. Here is her link if you could be a blessing to her :)

http://shop.avon.com/shop/product_list.aspx?level1_id=300&level2_id=341&pdept_id=667&cat_type=C

I have an unspoken that I am not willing to share at the moment but would much appreciate the prayers. I will share when the time is right but that time is just not right now. If you could pray for me I would greatly appreciate it.

I am so blessed. I really am. God has given me so much and keeps on giving to me. And yet II stray and run away from Him so much. I struggle in my devotions and Prayer life. And i didnt say not a word about it to anyone except my hubby that i would love to have a daily devotion book to help me get into the habit of doing my daily devotions. God heard my heart and He answered using a sweet lady in the Mom's Friendship Circle. Last night we Our Christmas Mom's Meeting and we gave our prayer partner a gift. One of the several things that I got from my Prayer Partner was a daily devotion book!!!!! i am soooo excited. plus i got 2 chicken soup for the soul books one for couples and one for familys. i LOVE those books but hardly am ever able to get one. I was sooooooo happy when i received my gift!!! Yes God is so good!

Well off to work on the Nursery Christmas Play

GOD BLESS YOU :)

Jenny Love

No comments:

Post a Comment