CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Update on ZZ




Thursday ZZ was officially released from the burn unit. This happened On Sunday night January 9, 2011 I had made Myself a glass of hot tea and was going to relax and let her and her brother and sister wind down and get ready for bed. Her sister wet her clothes and I sat my tea down out of their reach (I thought) and started changing her sister. Unknown to me she crawled over and grabbed the glass. Before I could get to her, she spilled the hot tea on herself and she got burned from the neckline to waist in the front And top of diaper area. Oh i felt so horrible. I just knew thgat she was gonna be scarred up and it was gonna be all my fault and she would have to live with it the rest of her life. But she doesnt! God is so good He has completely healed her! I am so grateful for all of the prayer that was sent out on her behalf! Thank you again from the bottom of mine and jonathans heart and other family!

Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment