CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

My baby is turning 4 on Friday! & More

Wow...it has been awhile since i have posted.

I have been sitting here thinking...wow...in 3 short days my baby boy turns 4! It hardly seems real that he should be that old already! I remember sitting in the hospital after 47 1/2 hours of labor waiting for my son to be born. Our firstborn.




I absolutely LOVE this picture. This is SR and JR the day he was born. This is my favorite picture of the 2 of them. Jonathan is such a good daddy. He was so proud this day! And he still is. This was taken in the spur of the moment and really was not posed or planned. And i think that is why its so special and sweet. It brings me to tears of joy when i look at it.

Now my baby is gonna be 4 in just 3 short days. He makes me mad sometimes lol with his honoryness, but he makes me so happy, so full of love and he fills my life full of blessings and joy! I wouldnt trade him for anything or anyone.





He is so full of happiness! I love this. And i Love being his mommy!

My hubby is doing photography now In fact he took the last 2 pictures i posted. He does an amazing job i think. It is something he is doing on the side. I am really proud of him! Here is the link go check out his page and like it!

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150249099755948.367756.726470947#!/pages/Studio-13-Photography/212809002073927

I have started my weight loss back again and exercise. I am doing 30 minutes of wii fit in the morning and 30 minutes of wii fit at night and eating better! i have made a decision to eat strictly (what i consider strictly of no sweets) the first 21 days (they say it takes 21 days to make or break a habit then when they are done then i will reward myself. I want to earn my sweets LOL and so far so good. Sweets are my downfall and junk food too...i like my chicken nuggets and fries but im saying no to them for 21 days. I am on the end of day 2. You may think im crazy but thats ok. I am trying to get to where i dont want it ALL the time. Because if and when i lose the weight and inches i want it to only be a treat and not something that is all the time. Mashed potatoes and corn (MY favorites but i want it all the time) and thats only going to make me gain it back. so i want to train my brain and body to not want it all the time. if that makes sense. so if i bring my own food or i say no thank you then you will know why. I am really trying hard and i would ask only encouragement from you. I am determined. So please please pray for me!

well i guess that is all for now! Now off to have some family time before bedtime :)

Jenny Love

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY, JONATHAN!

    Isn't it amazing how quickly time flies? I remember the day my oldest was born. She just turned 24 in February and it seems just like yesterday!

    How wonderful that you are trying to control what you eat and to do the Wii fit. I bought mine with the same intention and I've only used it twice! :> (

    I will be praying that you continue to persevere and that you achieve your goals!

    Blessings~
    Laura

    ReplyDelete